Saturday, 16 June 2012

OOTD: Polka dots and pearls

This combo is a new outfit I wore to work yesterday. The t-shirt is from the Lulu Guiness collection at Uniqlo that I blogged about a while ago. After going on about how much I love this t-shirt with its fab "put on your pearls girls" slogan, my wonderful friend Fiona treated me to it recently how lucky am I?! The trousers are new ones from M&Co. I wasn't sure how much I'd wear printed trousers, but I love the spotty style and the tapered leg. My skull print pumps are my favourites from Kate Kanzier. They're starting to get a bit worn now because I wear them so often and I'm seriously considering buying them again, they really do go with everything.

I hope you're all enjoying the weekend in spite of the awful weather we're having.

P.S the next Lulu Guiness collection at Uniqlo launches on the 25th of June. Get the date in your diaries pronto!

 

1 comment:

  1. Hello dear,
    maybe you would like to follow each other's blogs with GFC or via bloglovin? or even both?

    wolffashion.blogspot.com

    have a nice day!
    gV

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I love reading them and they really put a smile on my face :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...