Tuesday 17 April 2012

Happy Birthday Mrs Beckham

I don't care what anyone says, I have a massive girl crush on Victoria Beckham and I think I always will have. She's a huge inspiration who's came from being the Spicey who can't sing to an actually rather credible fashion designer. All while juggling being a mum and looking endlessly fabulous. (Don't worry I'm not deluded enough to think she does all this on her own!) Plus with a husband as gorgeous as David, who wouldn't want her life?

So I decided her birthday was as good a reason as any to post some fabulous new shots of the lady in question from the May edition of Harper's Bazaar China. Enjoy..







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, I love reading them and they really put a smile on my face :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...