Monday 16 April 2012

Lulu Guinness collection for Uniqlo


Oooh I love it when Uniqlo launches a new collaboration! I thought I couldn't get much more excited than I was when I saw their fabulous Barbie collection a few weeks ago….that was until I set eyes on the new Lulu Guinness collection

What's not to love about Lulu Guinness? Feminine, kitsch, fun, glamorous, I could go on. So at a bargainous £12.90 I'm definitely setting my sights on a few of the fab t-shirts from the newly launched range.







With cute cat prints, classic cameo designs and lots of the gorgeous drawings that the designer is so renowned for, it's hard to pick a favourite. I think the pale grey style with the sweet "put on your pearls girls" design and drawn on pearl necklace has my name written all over it though.

Do you have a favourite style? Which of the Uniqlo collaborations has been your favourite?

2 comments:

  1. great collection & even better price! i will be checking these out xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The price is the best bit! The one I had my eye on is sold out now, that always happens to me... xx

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comments, I love reading them and they really put a smile on my face :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...