Tuesday 29 May 2012

Here comes the high street bride

A while back I blogged about the impending Richard Nicoll bridal collection for Topshop. As you can see, here, I wasn't too convinced by the idea. Much as I love Nicoll's designs, and much as I love Topshop, who doesn't?? I just wasn't convinced that the collection would be aisle worthy. Well today the first images of the collection were released.

The collection consists of 7 dresses, all priced between £75 and £350. He's named the collection Tie The Knot (cute!) and the dresses are really beautiful. However as someone who dreamed of, and had the perfect fairytale wedding (don't worry, no Katie Price style carriages were harmed in the making of my wedding!) I can't help feeling they're just not special enough. They'd make really lovely bridesmaid dresses, or even wedding guest outfits, but I just don't know that they stand the test of time as the most important dress of your life. Here's every dress in the collection...

£350

£200

£170

£200

£75

£350

£170

What do you think? Would you wear any of the dresses for your big day?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, I love reading them and they really put a smile on my face :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...