Tuesday 13 March 2012

Nails of the day - sex kitten

Sorry for the misleading blog post name...but how much do I love Leighton Denny nail polish in Sex Kitten? As so often happens, I think the name of the colour is doing it for me more than the polish itself but hey, it's still a pretty gorgeous colour. An almost metallic, pearlised silvery blue, it totally changes depending on the light. So as you can imagine, it was a joy to try and take a picture of it...

Anyway, when I first pulled the polish out of my overflowing nail polish drawer I did have a different nail art idea in mind. But once I'd applied two coats I changed my mind and decided to go for some easy polka dots instead. The other design can wait for now.

I used my Models Own, Wah nail art pen for the polka dots. This pen is like the best present I've ever had, thanks to my gorgeous BFF Fiona! I noticed that Models Own have released 3 more colours in the pens this week, I'm waiting for payday so I can buy all 3...I couldn't pick between them all!

Topped off the pretty polka dots with good old Nails Inc caviar top coat.

What do you think? An easy bit of midweek nail art for while the boy watches footy...story of my life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments, I love reading them and they really put a smile on my face :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...